The TripIt widget for iPhone and iPad shows you the info you need most, the moment you need it.
The TripIt widget displays the most relevant details for your upcoming trip or event, so you can quickly see the information you need—without having to open the TripIt app. Your iPhone or iPad must be on iOS 14 and later and please be sure your TripIt app is updated to the latest version.
- See the most valuable information for your flight, including the flight number, departure time, and the arrival time—right from your iPhone’s Home screen (iOS 14+) or as part of the Smart Stack (iOS 15).
- If you’re a TripIt Pro user, you can see the status of your flight and departure gate and terminal right from your iPhone’s Home screen.
- After you land, the widget will show you the next item on your itinerary, whether that’s a rental car reservation or a hotel check-in, so you always have the info you need at your fingertips.
How to get started:
- Tap and hold an empty space on your Home screen or Today View (only option for iPad) until the apps start to wiggle.
- Tap the + icon in the top left corner then search for the TripIt widget.
Why did the widget skip my plan?
If you have any non-flight plan within two hours of a departing flight, the widget will show you the flight plan instead.
Is the TripIt widget available for Android users?
Yes! Just tap and hold the TripIt app icon, tap Widgets and select either the small or large widget to add to your device.
Updated: Nov 3, 2021