Share your trip or individual trip plans from our Android and iOS apps.
Your trip details are private and only visible to you unless you choose to share them.
Share a trip through private invitation by adding another person as a traveler, viewer, or planner.
Travelers and planners can make trip edits and view all trip details while a viewer can view trip details (less cost, confirmation number and frequent traveler number) and has no editing rights.
- Open your trip and tap the share icon for Android/ for iOS.
- Tap Invite (Allow others to track updates on your itinerary in their TripIt app).
- Enter the email address of the person you want to share your trip with and choose whether you want to add them as a traveler, viewer, or planner.
- Tap Send.
Share individual trip plans via SMS, email, Slack and more.
This option is read-only and will not display the cost, confirmation number and frequent traveler number nor will it add the trip to the recipient's TripIt account.
- Open your trip and tap the share iconfor Android/for iOS.
- Tap Send (Text or email a read-only copy of your plans).
- Select which trip items you'd like to share.
- Tap the blue check mark (bottom right).
- Choose how you'd like to share your travel plans (email, text message, WhatsApp, etc.).
Updated: Nov 7, 2022