Our latest updates, notices, and major bugs.
- Android mobile app update: The TripIt Travel Planner app v12.2 for Android was released on December 6th. We’ve updated TripIt to run on Android 13. Make sure you always get the latest version of the app as we continue to add new features and enhancements that make travel less stressful. As 2022 comes to an end, it’s time to review your travel stats from the year. Check out the graphs and share using #TripItTravelStats. Please update your Android devices!
- iOS mobile app update: The TripIt Travel Planner app v17.2 for iOS was released on December 7th. As 2022 comes to an end, it’s time to review your travel stats from the year. Check out the graphs and share using #TripItTravelStats. Need to add a flight manually? We’ve streamlined the process. Though you can always forward confirmation emails to email@example.com.
Please update your iOS devices!
- Mac app update: The TripIt Planner app v16.4 for Mac app was released on April 21st. TripIt en español! To better serve our users around the world, TripIt is now available in Spanish. You can also forward booking confirmation emails in Spanish to firstname.lastname@example.org. We’ve added gas stations to Nearby Places to help you along your road trip. We fixed a bug where your personal risk level was not saving in Neighborhood Safety Scores. Set your personal risk level so we can inform you if a location in your itinerary exceeds your threshold. We’re happy you’re traveling again with TripIt. Make sure to check COVID-19 Guidance for your destination as you prepare for your trip. Please update your Mac!
- Passwords: Account passwords now require a minimum of eight characters.
- Support: The TripIt Support team is available to answer tickets Monday-Friday during normal business hours.
- Air Traveler Checklist: The Air Traveler Checklist helps you stay organized - and in the know- as you navigate an ever-changing world of travel. Download it here then upload it to Documents in TripIt.
- Point Tracker: TripIt Pro's Point Tracker now supports more than 150 reward programs offering you the opportunity to organize your reward programs and track all your points and miles in one place.
Updated: Dec 22, 2022