Our latest updates, notices, and major bugs.
- Android mobile app update: The TripIt Travel Planner app v11.7 for Android was released on August 9th. We fixed a bug with in-app purchase. For about the price of checking your bags, you can make travel less stressful all year long. Upgrade to TripIt Pro to get flight alerts and reminders, interactive airport maps, international travel tools, reward program point tracking, and much more.Please update your Android devices!
- iOS mobile app update: The TripIt Travel Planner app v17.0.1 for iOS was released on September 15th. You’ve probably seen how helpful the TripIt Home Screen widget is in the Smart Stack. Now with iOS 16, add the new TripIt Lock Screen widget to your iPhone to see the most relevant details of your trip at a glance, without even unlocking your phone. Please update your iOS devices!
- Mac app update: The TripIt Planner app v16.4 for Mac app was released on April 21st. TripIt en español! To better serve our users around the world, TripIt is now available in Spanish. You can also forward booking confirmation emails in Spanish to firstname.lastname@example.org. We’ve added gas stations to Nearby Places to help you along your road trip. We fixed a bug where your personal risk level was not saving in Neighborhood Safety Scores. Set your personal risk level so we can inform you if a location in your itinerary exceeds your threshold. We’re happy you’re traveling again with TripIt. Make sure to check COVID-19 Guidance for your destination as you prepare for your trip. Please update your Mac!
- Passwords: Account passwords now require a minimum of eight characters.
- Support: The TripIt Support team is available to answer tickets Monday-Friday during normal business hours.
- Air Traveler Checklist: The Air Traveler Checklist helps you stay organized - and in the know- as you navigate an ever-changing world of travel. Download it here then upload it to Documents in TripIt.
- Point Tracker: TripIt Pro's Point Tracker now supports more than 150 reward programs offering you the opportunity to organize your reward programs and track all your points and miles in one place.
Updated: Sep 16, 2022