TripIt Pro members can set up push and SMS notifications.
SMS notifications can be set up from our Android and iOS apps. Push notifications can be set up from our Android, iOS and Mac apps. Unlike SMS, push notifications use data so don't incur SMS charges or allowances and only require a data connection (wi-fi, cellular). Push notifications can also be used when SMS is not available.
How to activate on our Android and iOS apps.
- Open the TripIt app.
- Tap the Account tab > Settings.
- Tap Push Notifications and/or SMS Notifications.
How to activate on our Mac app:
- First, on your Mac, click the Apple menu .
- Select System Preferences > Notifications.
- Select TripIt and select Allow notifications from TripIt.
- Then open the TripIt Mac app.
- Click TripIt from the menu bar > Preferences > Push notifications.
Updated: Feb 8, 2022