TripIt Pro’s interactive airport maps give you everything you need to quickly and easily navigate your way around the airport.
Search for anything you need while at the airport, from your gate to a charging station, and get step-by-step walking instructions to your destination. It will also show you how long it should take to get there, the hours of operation, and other useful information so you can quickly decide if you want to stop by before your flight. The new interactive airport maps are available for 87 airports worldwide.
- Step-by-step directions.
- Estimated walking times between any two points in the airport.
- Ability to search for gates, charging stations, shops, restrooms and more.
- Information on shops, restaurants, and more, including a description of the services, the location, hours of operation, and more details.
How it works:
- Open the TripIt app.
- Tap the Pro tab and select Interactive Airport Maps.
- Enter your airport.
The interactive airport maps are also located in the flight details screen trip itinerary in the Airports section. If the airport map does not display Pro, it will be a standard map of the airport. Internet access is required to access the enhanced maps for the first time, but once a map has been opened, it will be available offline for the remainder of the trip.
Interactive Airport Map features that are only available on the iOS app include:
- 3D view: “Tilt” the interactive map for a better visual of the airport and to easily identify important landmarks.
- Level of detail in the map dynamically adjusts as you zoom in and out, always providing you with just the right amount of information.
- Enhanced search function within the map helps you locate gates, water refill stations, restaurants, charging stations, ATMs, shops and more.
- Dark Mode compatible maps are easier on your eyes and save battery.
Updated: Dec 9, 2020