With TripIt’s enhanced Travel Plans shortcut, Siri will provide the most relevant trip details, giving you the information you need most, in the moment you need it.
With TripIt’s shortcuts for Siri, you can set up your own voice commands to access your upcoming flight and other travel plans. TripIt Pro users can also ask for baggage claim details. TripIt’s Siri shortcuts are available for all TripIt users with the iPhone and iPad TripIt apps.
How to get started:
- From within the TripIt app, tap Account > Settings > Siri Shortcuts.
- From here, you'll be in Apple's Siri setup process where you'll need to record your own phrase such as "Flight status" or "Travel plans".
- The flight status TripIt shortcut will provide information such as airline, flight number, departure/arrival cities, departure time and, if available, terminal and gate information.
- The travel plans TripIt shortcut for Siri will adjust to what part of the trip you are on, giving you the info you need most, in that moment.
- Pro users will also receive flight status information such as delays or gate changes.
You can manage Siri shortcuts from within your device Settings > Siri & Search, where you can change/re-record your Siri phrase or delete a shortcut.
Updated: 8 Feb, 2022