Your Travel Stats measure the distance travelled between your daily locations (including home location) for itineraries that list you as a traveller.
How to access your Travel Stats:
1. Open TripIt app.
2. Tap More tab (bottom right).
3. Select Travel Stats.
How your Travel Stats are calculated:
- After conclusion of your trip.
- Assumes you are returning home between trips.
- May take up to a day to post to your account.
Note: Single, long-term trips that are longer then 366 days are excluded from travel stats; when tabulating countries/regions visited, your home country/region is included if you have a domestic trip.
If you believe your travel statistics are not calculating properly, be sure to check the following:
- Home location is properly set.
- You are listed as a traveller on the trip. (To change your designation to Traveller , please see our help page for instructions.)
- For single date trips (same start/end date - e.g. start 10 May/end 10 May), TripIt sets your daily location (last location before midnight) to your home location and no distance is added. We plan to improve the logic for this case in the future. For now a good workaround is to add a map for your destination dated for the next day.
Updated: 25 May 2021