Traveller Profile provides a repository for TripIt and TripIt Pro users to store key travel information and contacts.
This feature is available in our Android and iOS phone apps. Your travel and contacts information is stored in one place and is easily accessible while travelling.
Traveller Profile document options include Passport, Driving Licence, USCIS Green Card, Global Entry, US Military ID, USCIS Reentry Permit, US US TSA Pre, Alclear LLC Clear Card and SENTRI. There is also a generic template (Other) to store additional document information.
Any contact can be stored in your Traveller Profile, from emergency contacts to your pet sitter (or other important contacts you may need while travelling). *We strongly recommend never storing financial data or passwords in Traveller Profile.
• All important travel document details and contacts are at your fingertips.
• Traveller Profile centralises the contacts you need the most while travelling so you can easily access them while you’re on the go.
• Traveller Profile allows you to input and store information for yourself and your fellow travellers, so everyone’s travel information is in one place.
• And it’s protected. TripIt encrypts all sensitive information stored on our servers. (Additionally, a 4-digit PIN or Face ID for iOS users is required to access your encrypted Traveller Profile information from your mobile device.)
How to access your Traveller Profile in our Android and iOS apps
1. From the signed in TripIt app, tap the More tab (bottom right of screen).
2. Select Profile from the main menu.
First time access or apps that have been signed out since last accessing Traveller Profile will require a PIN or Face ID for iOS users.
Who else can view your Traveller Profile?
No one else can see your Traveller Profile . Even if you have shared your trip with someone on TripIt, they do not have access to your Traveller Profile Information.
Updated: 21 Apr, 2020