TripIt and TripIt Pro users can store key travel information and contacts.
This feature is available in our Android and iOS phone apps. Your travel and contacts information is stored in one place and is easily accessible while travelling.
Travel document options include Passport, Drivers Licence, USCIS Green Card, Global Entry, US Military ID, USCIS Reentry Permit, US US TSA Pre, Alclear LLC Clear Card and SENTRI. There is also a generic template (Other) to store additional document information.
Any contact can be stored in your account, from emergency contacts to your pet sitter (or other important contacts you may need while travelling). *We strongly recommend never storing financial data and passwords in Traveller Profile.
- All important travel document details and contacts are at your fingertips.
- Centralise the contacts you need the most while travelling so you can easily access them while you’re on the go.
- Input and store information for yourself and your fellow travellers, so everyone’s travel information is in one place.
- And it’s protected. TripIt encrypts all sensitive information stored on our servers. (Additionally, a 4-digit PIN or Face ID for iOS uses is required to access your encrypted Travel documents and contacts information from your mobile device.)
How to access on our Android and iOS apps
- From the signed in TripIt app, tap the Account tab (bottom right of screen).
- Tap Travel Contacts or Travel Documents.
First time access or apps that have been signed out since last accessing this will require a PIN or Face ID for iOS users.
Who else can view your travel documents and contacts?
No one else can see your travel documents and contacts. Even if you have shared your trip with someone on TripIt, they do not have access to this information.
Updated: 10 Feb, 2022