The TripIt app for Mac provides a go-to spot to manage your travel plans from your desktop, even when you're offline!
With seamless synchronisation across devices, you can access your travel plans from our Mac app, website and mobile apps. If you haven't already, install the TripIt app from the Mac App store (macOS Catalina required).
With the TripIt Mac app, you'll be able to:
- View upcoming and past trips.
- Access a menu bar that makes it easy to add and edit plans.
- View alerts.
- Utilise plane-friendly features such as offline access and dark mode.
- Share a trip with others.
- View Neighbourhood Safety Scores.
- Link to Maps to help explore areas you'll be visiting and more!
TripIt Pro users will be able to:
- Access Alternate Flights.
- View International Travel Tools.
- Use Go Now.
- View flight alerts and terminal and gate reminders.
How to get started:
- Download the TripIt app from the Mac app store (must be on OS Catalina).
- Sign up/sign in to your account with your email address and TripIt password.
- Once signed in, you'll be able to view your upcoming trips, past trips, Unfiled Items and alerts.
- Click a trip to view your entire itinerary.
- Click a specific plan to view additional details and features such as online check-in.
- Within a plan, click an address to open the location in Maps.
- Click Neighbourhood Safety Scores to see how safe a location will be.
- From the menu bar:
- Click TripIt to manage your notifications and account settings.
- Click File to add, edit and share a trip.
- Click Help to reach our Help Centre.
Updated: 02 July 2020