You can connect your SAP Concur and TripIt accounts from your SAP Concur account.
If your company is providing you with free TripIt Pro, this is activated when you connect your SAP Concur and TripIt accounts. Also, once you've connected your accounts, any upcoming trips in SAP Concur will automatically sync to your TripIt account.
Please follow the instructions below to link your accounts.
3. Click the Connect button and sign into your existing TripIt account or sign-up for a new one.
4. Once connected, you will need to sign out of and then back into SAP Concur for the authorisation to activate.
- New TripIt users should sign up for TripIt with the same email address used in their SAP Concur profile.
- If you have an existing TripIt account registered with a different email address, simply add the email address that is in your SAP Concur profile in the Email Settings section of your TripIt account.
- Your TripIt password must consist of eight or more characters.
- Existing TripIt Pro users will be automatically provisioned TripIt Pro for the same account as long as their TripIt and SAP Concur accounts are linked before their current subscription ends.
How to unlink your SAP Concur and TripIt accounts.
- Sign into your TripIt account on the TripIt Android or iOS app.
- Tap More > Settings > C onnected Apps.
- Tap Concur > Tap Disconnect Concur.
Updated: 3 Mar, 2021