Our latest updates, notices and major bugs.
- Android mobile app update: The TripIt Travel Planner app v11.3.1 for Android was released on 16th February. We added Neighbourhood Safety Scores to activity, meeting, tour, theatre and concert plans. Set your personal risk level and we’ll warn you if you’re planning on visiting an area that’s above your threshold. The More tab has now become the Account tab, with better organisation of profile features and settings. Continue to find the Help Centre here for answers to your questions. We fixed a bug that prevented you from changing a person whom you’ve shared a trip with from a viewer to a planner. Please update your Android devices!
- iOS mobile app update: The TripIt Travel Planner app v16.3 for iOS was released on 7thFebruary. The More tab has now become the Account tab, with better organisation of profile features and settings. Continue to find the Help Centre here for answers to your questions. We made enhancements for improved accessibility, especially for use with keyboard controls. Please update your iOS devices!
- Mac app update : The TripIt Planner app v16.1 for Mac app was released on 9th December. Destination-specific guidance now includes additional details about quarantine requirements and entry rules, and is now available for French regions and Spanish autonomous communities. Please update your Mac!
- Passwords: Account passwords now require a minimum of eight characters including at least one non-number or letter.
- Support: The TripIt Support team is available to answer tickets Monday-Friday during normal business hours.
Point Tracker: TripIt Pro's Point Tracker now supports more than 150 reward programs offering you the opportunity to organise your reward programs and track all your points and miles in one place.
Updated: 22 Feb, 2022