With our TripIt iOS app, you can share individual plans or your entire trip directly from Messages in iOS.
If you are on iOS 11 and your plans change, TripIt will automatically refresh those plans ensuring everyone in the conversation has the latest information. When TripIt Pro users share flight information, anyone receiving that information will be able to check the status of the flight without leaving Messages.
Please note: Users on iOS 10 will need to enable the TripIt app for iMessage before they can share trips. Please see below for instructions.
1. Open the Messages app.
2. Tap and enter a contact or tap an existing conversation.
3. Tap and swipe left or right over the app drawer to find TripIt.
4. Select a trip plan to share by tapping the plan or tap Share Trip to share your entire trip.
5. Tap to share.
• Tapping another plan before sending will replace the one in the message composition area; it does not add multiple plans for sending.
• You’ll need to be signed into the main TripIt app. If you are not signed in, you’ll be asked to open TripIt and sign in to the mobile app from within the TripIt app for iMessage.
• Currently, parking, maps and directions can not be shared.
Updated: 30 Mar, 2020