You can easily move individual travel segments (flights, hotel, car, etc.) to another existing trip or create a new trip for them.
If you've received confirmation emails from us stating your trip is ready but you do not see them where you expect to, they may be in a pre-existing trip. TripIt posts trip information by travel date and automatically imports your travel plans into an existing itinerary if the dates overlap (as most trip items with similar dates are additions to an existing trip). It's easy to move, split, unmerge or separate these plans to a new or to another trip in your account from our website and Android/iOS apps.
Android and iOS TripIt apps:
- Tap the plan that you want to move.
- Tap (top right of Android) or (bottom right of iOS).
- Tap Move to another trip.
- Select the trip you want the plan moved to, or tap + to create a new trip for the plan.
- Click the plan that you want to move.
- Click More Options.
- Select Move Plan.
- Select the trip you want the plan moved to or create a new trip for the plan.
Updated: 25 May 2021