Travel items that can’t be associated with a trip are placed as an unformatted note in the Unfiled items section of your account.
You can move an unfiled item to an existing or new trip at any time.
We place travel items as unfiled items when:
- Your original booking confirmation email or other information sent to firstname.lastname@example.org is unable to be processed by our parser.
- You have unchecked the box Put new plans into trips. If unchecked, your new plans from email or applications will go into your Unfiled items folder.
- You have chosen to move items to the Unfiled items folder when deleting a trip.
Steps to move an unfiled item.
- Tap the Unfiled tab (bottom of screen).
- Tap on the plan you want moved.
- Tap the Create Plan button
- Categorise the plan.
- Enter the plan details and Save .
Updated: 27 Sep, 2021